Learn more about the awards and accreditations earned by Inland Valley Medical Center.
- Top Hospital Award from The Leapfrog Group (one of only 35 awarded in the Nation) along with an "A" rating for delivering the highest level of patient care.
- National accreditation by The Joint Commission
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) verified Level II Trauma at Inland Valley.
- Stroke Care — American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll.
- Advanced Gold Seal Certification from The Joint Commission for Hip and Knee Surgery and Core Certification for Shoulder Surgery.
- Awarded Blue Cross/Blue Shield Center of Distinction for delivering improved patient safety and better health outcomes for Bariatric Surgery.
- Inland Valley is designated as a Bariatric Surgery Comprehensive Center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP).
- Inland Valley Wound Care awarded Center of Distinction from Healogics, Inc. for outstanding care.